Tell us what you think (Opens a short survey on another website)

Local Housing Allowance - Error

We’re sorry, there is a problem with this page. Please try again later.

Service provided by

Valuation Office Agency website - opens in a new window Valuation Office Agency

Provided on behalf of Rent Officers Wales and the Rent Service Scotland

Rent Officers Wales The Rent Service Scotland

Contact us

  • Housing Benefit is administered by local councils. For all claim enquiries, including anything related to your personal circumstances, please contact your local council.

    Contact your local authority

Service provided by VOA:

Published: 18/07/2024 06:08:03 GMT